M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Sunday, March 06, 2011  

Seriously?

downsized_0306011721.jpg

downsized_0306011720.jpg

More snow coming down right now, to add to the six fathoms of it we've already had this year. M. Edium is enjoying it and is on his way outside. Trash and I, however, are just about ready to move to New Mexico. We'll break it to him when he comes back inside.

For now, he wants to tell you a joke: What does lightning wear beneath its clothes?
Thunderwear.

Thanks, we're here all week. Alas.

posted by M. Giant 3:30 PM 2 comments

2 Comments:

I love that joke. I would really like to know where all the people in your life got their nicknames. I can't think the word "trash" or "trashcan" without also thinking, "Somewhere out there is a woman whose husband lovingly calls her 'Trash.'"

By Anonymous Heidibide, at March 7, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

Heh, you want to avoid snow, move to Anchorage. We've had next to none this year. My husband's snow-shovel has been looking awfully lonely and forlorn lately.

-T.Rhodes

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives