M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

$100 Question

Just a quick heads-up -- I'm participating in something for BlogHer called The $100 Question. They have a bunch of bloggers submit questions and then people can post their answers in the comments, and potentially win a hundred bucks in the process.

I personally am not eligible to win the hundred dollars for my own question, which is why I'm telling you about it. I figure if I can't win it, it might as well be one of y'all.

Check it out here. And good luck!

Me, I'm going to try to win a hundred dollars on other people's questions. All of them, preferably.

posted by M. Giant 1:30 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives