M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Tuesday, November 17, 2009  

Choose Your Weapon

As you may or may not be aware, I am well into recapping my third season of The Amazing Race for Television Without Pity. As you are almost certainly aware, my redoubtable predecessor at that gig was Miss Alli, a.k.a. my very good friend Linda Holmes. She recapped the other twelve seasons and left some very big shoes to fill. While she has continued to showcase her writing skill in other impressive places, she is still missed at TAR via TWoP, especially by me on Sunday nights when it's after nine and I've barely finished drafting the first act.

The good news is that she is once again recapping this season, at her own site. I feel I haven't done enough to draw attention to this latter fact, but I hope to remedy that right now.

So to that end, Velcrometer proudly presents the Internet's only TWoPper/ex-TWoPper recap portal. Simply click on the graphic showing the last name of the recapper you'd like to check out first, whether it's her or me. Then come back and click on the other. It's fun, it's easy, and to class it up a bit, I decided to build the graphical interface out of movie posters. Enjoy.

Alexander Holmes

posted by M. Giant 7:04 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Hee hee, I always read both, but thanks for the notice. :D:D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 17, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Man, I wish I could do some sort of equivalent thing, so you could have the Watson poster up there too (the one with Jude Law).

By Anonymous Kristen W, at November 18, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Awesome. I always read both, too, but now at least I won't have to feel guilty about cheating on you when I visit my first love, the Recapper Formerly Known as Miss Alli.

By Anonymous Katie L., at November 18, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives