M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Tuesday, February 03, 2009  

It feels like I've been offline forever, but it's just that the last couple of days have gone by really slowly.

Yesterday afternoon, our dear friend Gerd died suddenly of a pulmonary embolism. Trash had just ridden downtown with her for work that morning. She was 28.

Obviously I'll be writing more about this in the days to come. Rest in peace, Gerd. You are already desperately missed.

posted by M. Giant 9:50 PM 9 comments

9 Comments:

How absolutely tragic. May she rest in peace and hope you find some comfort in that in the coming days.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 4, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

I'm so sorry! My thoughts and prayers will be with the Giants and Gerd's family.

By Blogger notanillusion, at February 4, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

What a shocking loss. My condolences to you & yours.

By Blogger stripeymeow, at February 4, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

- JeniMull

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 4, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to read this sad news. Thoughts and prayers are with you and all of Gerd's family and friends.

By Blogger Heather, at February 5, 2009 at 4:28 AM  

I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys and Gerd's family.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

I'm so very sorry. You and all of Gerd's friends and family are in my prayers.

By Blogger Bunny, at February 5, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Gerd's family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers as you all face this awful time.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Oh no. I can't even imagine losing someone I loved so suddenly. Thinking of her friends and her family.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives