M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Friday, April 18, 2008  

With the state of the economy, everyone's geting creative with ways to save money, so I thought i'd share a tip with you.

When the long afternoon at the office is stretching out and lunch seems like a long time ago, I'm often tempted to hit the vending machine. Expensive and unhealthy, and ultimately unsatifying.

So what I do instead is floss. That way, instead of a small, expensive snack, I get a whole bunch of tiny free snacks. I understand it's better for my teeth, too. The only trick is remembering not to floss right after eating so you have something to enjoy later on.

I know you're so grateful for this tip that you want to kiss me, but try to refrain.

posted by M. Giant 9:01 AM 2 comments

2 Comments:

Yum. I am the luckiest woman on earth.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 18, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

If you REALLY want to have some productive flossing, eat something with shredded coconut earlier in the day.

Coconut: the snack that keeps on snacking!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 19, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives