M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Friday, November 23, 2007  

What's Not Happening

I don't know what to write about tonight, because what can I say about what's been going on? I don't talk about my day job. M. Small is still cute, as yesterday at Thanksgiving dinner when he for some reason sternly ordered all of us and my sister's in-laws, "Stop joking around!" But that's not enough to hang an entry on. I don't really know about anything going on in pop culture right now, other than my support of the WGA in the writers strike and my useless observation that Timothy Olyphant, while awesome, is not nearly mean-looking enough for the lead in Hitman. I could talk about a current home improvement project, but I'm not working on one. Christmas shopping? Not doing any. The sinus infection I'm currently battling with antibiotics? Just had one six months ago. I shouldn't even be able to post at all right now, since our Internet is out and the only reason I can get online at all is by stealing wireless from the neighbors. Not ideal conditions for blogging on any level.

This is all because I finally got my edits for the book done and sent off this week and I haven't been paying attention to anything else this whole time. So now I'm done writing for a while. I'm thinking for a good eighteen hours, at least.

posted by M. Giant 9:49 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Congrats!

Are you paying proper attention to your video game habit?

By Blogger Febrifuge, at November 24, 2007 at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives