M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Thursday, April 26, 2007  

M. Small and I ran into Dr. M. at the Apple Store tonight. "I just bought a Nano," she told us.

"You mean I just bought a Nano," I refrained from saying.

Actually that didn't even occur to me at the time, and I'm glad, because Dr. M. is the bomb. Maybe when I bring Turtle in for her appointment tomorrow I'll give Dr. M an iTunes gift card or something. Or would that be too apple-polishing of me?

Now I wish that hadn't occurred to me, either.

posted by M. Giant 8:18 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

I don't think that would be a suck up at all. Even though you are undoubtedly paying out the wazoo for Turtles services, it doesn't mean you can't appreciate Dr. M and recognize that with a small gift. So glad to hear that Turtle is doing well!

By Blogger Susan, at April 27, 2007 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives