M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Tuesday, December 26, 2006  

At family Christmas at Trash's dad's house, one of M. Small's four-year-old cousins gave him a little set of domestic items. M. Small loved it. Mostly.

In response to the toy broom, he said, "A broom! Thank you!"

In response to the toy mop, he said, "A mop! Thank you!"

In response to the toy iron and toy ironing board, he said, "What's that?"

That's great. You teach your kid some manners, and he totally sells you out.

I guess we should be grateful that he recognized the broom and mop, though.

posted by M. Giant 7:44 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Um, are they trying to send the kid a message? Interesting choice of toys. Of course, maybe they're trying to do you a solid by getting him used to working with household cleaning agents at a young age. I know I had a wee little rake when I was little and I couldn't wait to use it, much to my parents' glee.

By Blogger Her Ladyship, at December 28, 2006 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives