M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Saturday, June 10, 2006  

Dew It

Part of what's cool about being married to a librarian is that when the time of year rolls around for Pamie's annual book drive, it's like Christmas, Passover, and her mom's birthday all in one.

This year's is especially close to our heart. We spent most of last September being devastated (in between being pissed off) about what Hurricane Katrina had done to our beloved New Orleans. It never even occurred to us what it must have done to the libraries all along the Gulf Coast.

Okay, I take that back. It never occurred to me.

If it never occurred to you either, check this out. Want to do something about it? Click the link. After that it's easy.

Well, easier than rebuilding an inundated library, at least.



P.S. We're not just putting this on you. In addition to what we've donated, Any revenue I get from my ads for June will go towards book donations. In other words, you can help get books to kids just by clicking ads. So there.

posted by M. Giant 8:01 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

When I grow up, I want to be cool like you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 13, 2006 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives