M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Sunday, February 26, 2006  

I really haven’t been following the Olympics at all, but imagine how disappointed I was to learn that I had missed my chance to see the skating of Sasha Cohen. I mean, what I would have given to see this guy out on the ice:


Sascha Baron Cohen, alias Ali G

Ever seen this dude? He must be seven feet tall. Plus I'd love to see him being interviewed instead of interviewing someone else. Can you imagine how he'd mess with poor Red Buttons's head?

I just hope he’ll be skating again tomorrow. I’d hate to have to wait until next year’s Olympics to see it again.

posted by M. Giant 7:37 PM 3 comments

3 Comments:

Ha! I thought the same thing when I saw a headline. Too funny -- it should be a skit on Mad TV or something.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 27, 2006 at 7:01 AM  

Had Ali G been the figure skating commentator instead of Dick, a lot more people may have watched the Olympics. Can you imagine him announcing Ice Dancing?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 28, 2006 at 12:39 PM  

I don't know why, but for some reason I totally hate this guy. By the way, wasn't he the guy in Madonna's video clip?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 24, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives