M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Thursday, January 19, 2006  

In a couple of weeks, Trash might have to do a training session on the day when she's normally home with M. Small. She hopes to know for sure soon, so she can arrange day care for him that day.

"Or you could just bring him with you," I suggested. "Your class could take care of him."

"That's a great idea. Better yet, he could help me with my training."

"I love it. 'And now I'd like to turn the floor over to my assistant, M. Small.'"

"'Yah yah yah yah ho!'"

"This concludes the section on networking. And now M. Small would like you to turn to the first page of the section called, 'A Cow Says Moo.'"

"'Cow....Moooo.' 'Thank you. Now, moving on to interview skills. Sometimes role playing can be helpful. Allow us to demonstrate.'"

"'M. Small, what does a cow say?'"

"'...'"

"'What does a cow say?'"

"'...'"

"'What does a cow say?'"

"'MOOOO!'"

"'And now we'd like to conclude our training session with a brief musical number.' 'E-I-E-I-O!'"

"Applause."

"I see nothing wrong with this plan. It's about time the kid started earning his keep."

posted by M. Giant 7:41 PM 2 comments

2 Comments:

Sounds more interesting than a lot of trainings I had to follow. More practical too. No-one told me before that a cow said 'Mooooo'. So how was I supposed to network with cows without such vital information?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 20, 2006 at 6:40 AM  

I would totally come to a training by M. Small and Trash. It would be an improvement over most training classes I have attended. I would be able to explain that, while cows are known to say "moo" horses might say "neigh." It would be great!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 20, 2006 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives