M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Sunday, April 17, 2005  

Baby Photoblog

They say a picture's worth a thousand words. Even given how wordy I usually am, which reduces the value to maybe six or seven hundred words, you're still getting a bargain with this entry.



Is there anything more adorable than a baby in sunglasses? I think not. He looks like a tiny little movie star, doesn't he?




Is there anything more dark and wrong than a tiny little movie star punching out a paparazzo?




"I'm waiting. Are we going or what?"




"I'm gonna need a lot more balloons."




"Hey, you got anything to read?"




"Oh, my God, this is sooooo boring."




"That sucked."




"Well, hello. I didn't see you over there. Care to join me?"




"Hey, that means our birthdays are only two months apart."




"You know, I feel a really strong connection with you."




"Hey, where you going?"




"Damn."




Our little ones. From left: Strat, M. Tiny, Turtle, and Phantom. Trash said I could come back inside if I promised to quit taking pictures for a while.

Today's best search phrase: "Props to my pterodactyl." The only way this could be better would be if the "p" in "pterodactyl" weren't silent.

posted by M. Giant 8:05 PM 9 comments

9 Comments:

Still have the Christmas lights up? Cool.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 17, 2005 at 8:29 PM  

Oh. And your baby is adorable. But you knew that.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 17, 2005 at 8:30 PM  

Thanks for sharing the adorable pictures. Love those of him in the sunglasses. He has such a "Big Boss" look while sitting on the couch - how did you get him to do that thumb down thing? Cool. :)

Ok.. sorry for gushing so much.

By Blogger restlessly, at April 17, 2005 at 10:30 PM  

SOOOOO Cute! That is one adorable baby, M. Giant.

And the cats are cute, too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 18, 2005 at 6:27 AM  

Awww ... thanks for the baby pictures. So cute! M. Tiny looks terribly startled in the first couch picture. The way my little cousin used to get right before a huuuuge baby burp. ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 18, 2005 at 9:27 AM  

I don't see Phantom; is she in the window? Also, are all of the kitties getting along now? I love the picture of M. Tiny in the window.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 18, 2005 at 10:44 AM  

Hee. I used to tell the my cat I was adopted too when I was little. One of the many ways my parents helped botch up explaining that to me...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 18, 2005 at 9:33 PM  

Cutest baby/kitty pictures EVER! They're keepers!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 20, 2005 at 8:06 AM  

BABY! KITTIES! My 'awwww' is maxed out.
~silverleaf42

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 26, 2005 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives