M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Wednesday, June 02, 2004  

We Won!

So I may have brought up the subject of the Kieran's Pub Quiz once or twice over the course of my run here. It's usually all about how much we lost by, or how far down the rankings we were. This is not one of those entries. You know why? Because we won!

Yes, the team consisting of Trash, Zen Viking, G. Grod, Linda, and myself finally won a long-overdue victory. By, like, a lot.

And at the next Pub Quiz, we'll claim trophies that will be engraved with our team name. The team name that won it for us, if you ask me. It's a name inspired by the prizes at the quiz. The first-place team gets trophies and gift certificates. The second-place team gets bottles of wine. The third-place team gets dick.

Thus, tonight's winner was our team, "Third Place Dick."

A crashing misnomer, if I do say so myself.

Linda's got the full score sheet, which she said she'll post--along with more details--at some point. Other Pub Quiz teams, consider yourself 0wN20r3d!

posted by M. Giant 8:31 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives