M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Wednesday, June 09, 2004  

Humpblog (6/09/04)

After Friday's entry about Trash being mistaken for someone famous, people wanted to see a picture of her for themselves so they could try to figure out who Trash might conceivably look like, even if from a distance or in poor lighting. So here you go.





What do you think? I hope you can figure it out, because we were all completely stumped.

* * *

Saw the new Harry Potter movie last weekend. I have to confess, I wasn't entirely sold on the idea of Alfonso Cuaron directing this one. I mean, sure, Y Tu Mama Tambien was great, but is a Harry Potter movie really a good place for long-winded narrative voice-overs in Spanish?

I was glad to see that he left those out. And also the threesome. I'm not convinced that would have been appropriate.

* * *

Have you figured out who Trash looks like yet? Sorry. Don't mean to pressure you. I'll give you another minute.

* * *

Overheard on the DC Metro last night, via a librarians' mailing list that Trash belongs to::

"Yea, I'm going to go pay my respects on Thursday night. After all, he was the first president I was ever aware of as an adolescent."

Unintelligible.

"He'll be lying in state in the Capital."

Unintelligible.

"Yea, Thursday night. Right after Happy Hour."

* * *

I’m going to let you in on a little secret. That's not actually a picture of Trash at the top of this entry.

My apologies to anyone who might have been taken in by my little ruse. Here she is for reals.





More pictures here. I should point out that several people are depicted in the photographs in that entry, and that my wife is neither the geeky-looking guy, nor the attractive Asian woman, nor the infant on the kitchen table. Just so we're clear.

Today's best search phrase: "Graduation cap bangs." Finally, Google's purchase of Blogger has a concrete effect on my life.

posted by M. Giant 4:30 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives