M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Wednesday, April 28, 2004  

Humpblog (4/28/04)

Trash got a call today while in a meeting with a client:

...Ring...

Trash: Hello?

Me: I just wanted to tell you that I'm sitting in my office with the windows open and they've fired up the grill in back and I can smell the hamburgers that I'll be eating soon.

Trash: I'm going to let you go now.

Me: You have someone in your office, don't you? [I can always tell.]

Trash: Yes.

Me: Is it hamburger smell?

Trash: Goodbye.

Trash's office is on the fourth floor and her windows don't open. Good thing, too.

* * *

Our friend Chao has sent us not one but two rather upsetting video links.


Here's one.
It's not funny. It's really not funny at all.

(Update: And now it's not even there, which makes it even less funny. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe it'll be back later.)

And here's the other.

It's dark and wrong, but you should be aware that it's CGI and didn’t actually happen. For more information, you'll want to look here. I certainly did.

The important thing, though, is that neither of them is funny. Even a little.

* * *

And then there's this, which you can laugh at and not feel quite so guilty about. I mean, it's still somebody else's pain, but at least in this case the victim has a sense of humor about it. This is probably a hoax too, but I don't care. I've only seen it from two sources (Deniece's mom and somebody on the 24 forums at Television Without Pity), so as far as I'm concerned, it's still new.

Today's best search phrase: "squirrels. ground. pictures. sik sik" Sik sik? Am I getting hits from Saturday morning cartoon characters now?

posted by M. Giant 4:53 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives