M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Saturday, November 15, 2003  

Go Trash…It’s Your Birthday

So, today (Saturday) is my wife Trash’s birthday, and I was just planning to sneak away for a few minutes so I could write something about how grateful I am that she’s chosen to spend yet another full year of her life in mine. But then, I only have a few minutes, so that’s not going to happen. It’s pretty much an ongoing lifetime project.

If you have a few minutes, however, feel free to drop her a little birthday greeting at llexuus@hotmail.com. Keep in mind that this website wouldn’t exist in its present form without her love and support. There’d just be one of those “Page not found” messages, and what fun is that? So go ahead and e-mail her. She won’t mind. Thanks.

posted by M. Giant 11:08 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives