M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Friday, October 11, 2002  

So, maybe somebody could have warned me that New York is the City That Never Sleeps before I agreed to haul my ass out of bed yesterday morning at a time when I'm normally just lying down. So is it true? Nobody sleeps here? I'm going to be so tired when I get home.

Actually, this is just a quick little update from the New York Public Library, which is fine because not much has happened yet. We've been wandering around Midtown Manhattan in the rain all afternoon. You could practically go for a mile without touching the sidewalk just by walking on the umbrellas. Of course, you'd have to be very light to avoid pissing off the owners of said umbrellas, which excludes us since we just had lunch at Roxy's. Looking at the menu, I just thought the food was expensive. Well, it is, but they also bury you in it.

Celebrity sighting counter: 1 (John Pankow, who played Ira on Mad About You.)

That's it for now.

posted by M. Giant 10:44 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives