M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Thursday, May 09, 2002  

Oscar Wilde said, "Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast." If that's the case, I must be scintillating.

I thought I'd do a little experiment this morning, wherein I make use of the few minutes between getting up and going to work to try to dash something off. How's it going so far?

I'm not a morning person. I hate getting up in the morning so much that I worked nights for three years. Now that was a good gig. I only saw one ten o'clock per day, commuting was a breeze, and I missed three solid years of bad primetime television. Those were the days.

Now I'm expected to be somewhere at 8:00 every morning, give or take a half hour. I'm still not used to it. It's totally counter to my nature. I'd so much rather still be in bed than awake that I think somewhere along the way the word "morning" dropped a U or something.

This is the point where I would normally wrap it up, but I can't think of a snappy ending. I'm too sad that I'm already wearing pants at this time of the day.

posted by M. Giant 6:10 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives