M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Friday, May 10, 2002  

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the people who have been reading this site up to this point. I appreciate your interest and loyalty, and I won't forget a single one of you.

At the same time, to those of you who found your way here via my new affiliation with Damn Hell Ass Kings, welcome. All ninety-nine-point-something-percent-of-my-current-readership of you.

Not to pander, but when one has such a high proportion of readers from a certain demographic, one has to make certain concessions. So here's what I'm going to do. I know what a pain it is when you find a new site and you feel like you should go through the archives just to catch up; nearly eight weeks' worth in this case. So I'm providing an executive summary to all you new readers. Here goes:

Call me M. Giant. The secret love child of Benson stars James Noble and Inga Swenson, I was raised by the staff of a West Hollywood methadone clinic. In school, I was subjected to frequent beatings as a result of my profound inability to roll my "R"s. Currently I divide my time between Schuylkill, Puyallup, and several other cities whose names I don't know how to pronounce, and I've been married to a beautiful freelance defense contractor with a heart of gold and only one knee for eighty-seven glorious years.

There you go. Now you're up to speed.

Be sure to tune in on Monday, when I'll get back to what I was talking about before my traffic increased by a factor of several thousand.

posted by M. Giant 10:15 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives