M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Tuesday, March 19, 2002  

So it finally hit the fan today. All the potential energy that's been building up for the past year burst loose, sending jagged fragments of interpersonal shrapnel shrieking through the lower vitals of nearly every person I know. I knew it would happen. You all knew it would happen. That doesn't make it any easier when it does happen, though.

Brenda finally found out what Steve's been up to, as we all knew she would. What we didn't expect is that Steve would just up and confess. Now Steve's the only one Brenda isn't mad at, because we all knew and didn't tell her. Thanks, Steve. We cover for you all those times and then you screw us over. Classy. Enjoy your honeymoon, you ungrateful putz.

Of course, Marsha saw Steve's get out of jail free card and decided she wanted one of her own. So she came clean to Allison. Which was a shock to all of us, because none of us had any idea. It was also a shock to Marsha, because Allison isn't Brenda. Yeah, we could have told you that. I also could have told you how lumpy Art's couch is, but y'all know better than to get me started on that.

Obviously, Keith is devastated by the whole situation, which shouldn't surprise anyone. Jane is going around saying I told you so, which is annoying not only because it's true but also because nobody ever disagreed with her. And this all comes at the worst possible time financially for Greg, who's thisclose to getting evicted. And not to make it all about me, but I just wish this could have happened while I was still in remission.

I don't know, it's just too much to handle. You see the situation building up, and you dread what you know is going to happen, thinking that you've planned for every contingency. But that it actually goes down and there are aspects to it that you never could have predicted.

It's going to be a while before all the fallout from this ends. I haven't even talked to everyone about it. Thanks to all my readers who have been supporting me all this time. I wish I could thank you by promising that I'd continue to post throughout the coming days, but everything's going to be in such turmoil that I can't guarantee anything. Except that I will personally thank each and every one of you who sent cards and letters and gifts throughout this difficult time. It may be a while before I can post again. I hope you all understand. See you soon.

posted by M. Giant 11:20 AM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Too fun! This all started with me reading recaps of American Idol 2012. I am going back to the beginning and looking forward to being entertained for a while. I like the way you think.

Quark

By Blogger QuarkQueen, at January 26, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives