M. Giant's
Velcrometer
Throwing stuff at the internet to see what sticks


Wednesday, March 20, 2002  

Just a quick follow-up on yesterday's entry, for any of you who may be concerned:

None of those people exist and I am not suffering from a major illness.

Sorry to come out of the gate at you all Andy Kaufman. It's just that so many blogs, online diaries, and personal websites have that first entry where the author introduces him or herself, tells what the blog/diary/website is going to be all about, what he or she hopes to accomplish with it, and all that. Well, I didn't want to start out that way. Partly because some of my favorite entries are the ones where some ongoing drama in the author's life blows up in his or her face, so I wanted to simulate that. Mostly, though, I didn't talk about myself and the blog because I hadn't entirely decided what it's going to be about yet. If anything.

So no stereotypical, "Hi, here I am, this is what I'm like, this is what I plan to do" for my first entry. I decided it could wait until the second one.

Or perhaps even longer.

posted by M. Giant 10:52 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Listed on BlogShares www.blogwise.com
ads!
buy my books!
professional representation
Follow me on Twitter
donate!
ads
Pictures
notify
links
loot
mobile
other stuff i
wrote
about
archives